Friday, October 26, 2007

food poisoning or was it me?

I have very low tolerance of stained food. Just not too long ago I suffered a terrible stomach upset and that put me to feeling extremely lousy for a few days. I still remember I lost a few pounds from that. I can traced that incident back to fish that was not properly coooked (OK my fault as I can't wait for my fish to cook). And this week similar, though less severe, incident re-occured.

I was at the ICA building Tuesday waiting to collect legal documents when I bumped into Jon and decided to have lunch together. I ordered fried noddles. It started to feel funny even before I finished my plate and it disturbed me the whole afternoon. It does not take an expert to tell that the noodle was stale... (but edible). That night, I vomitted and sat on toilet bowl a few times. Bad. The next day I felt so lousy that I cancelled dinner appointment with IJ and stayed at home doing absolutely nothing. Even now it is still feeling funny but my appetide has improved though not completely. Could it be because I picked it from hometown last weekend?

I noticed that I get sick easily from food. Like the Chinese proverb goes "you get illness from what you eat, you get into troubles from what you say," - I can testify to that. Do you have similar problem?

I was at Suntec earlier attending a SUSS roadshow. I cut it short after lunch - partly sick, partly because the topics didn't really interest me a whole lot.

This is TGIF and I have low appetide. Need some love here.

Oct 26, Friday, 10:41PM

1 comment:

m said...

ewwww.... by the toilet seat...

we send you some love from Cambridge, MA!!