Thursday, December 23, 2004

Another paper finally ...

I have had some interesting results lately thanks to the AME5000 O2 plasma that works incredibly well. Today I put together some important results that will tell a good story on back-to-face silicon layer stacking. It is 90% done and am thinking of submitting to EDL. One thing I really hate is the format for reference, every journal has their own and that make life very difficult for authors.

If things go well, I should have one more paper for face-to-face bonding, one for Cu bonding studies, one for effect of forming gas on surface oxide and thermal stress ! Can I manage them before going home for CNY ?

Had dinner with CH et al at Pho Pasteur in Harvard Sq. Was supposed to watch Lion King 1.5, but was in the office until 10:30 thanks to the heavy rain.

No comments: