Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Shawshank Redemption 1994

Had lunch and dinner at the Mich's ... I didn't know Japanese curry is that good.

I got my TEM micrographs back from TI - JD and Pat really exceeded that expectation in getting them back to me before X'mas. There was a 22 Ang width of bonded region in the bonded SiO2-PETEOS interface. Also trace of F at the interface, I don't quite understand this - I can understand that the bond was not complete at the interface, but why the F ???

Shopped at Galleria with Mich and CL. Bought gloves, hat from GAP, Yankee candles, whey protein and exchanged my 30x30 AE pants with a 29x30.

The highlight of the day was Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman 1994 Shawshank Redemption at McGregor - It was about hope and real friendship based on Stephen King's novel. Two thumbs up, and Buxton ME is my next roadtrip spot.


No comments: