Sunday, December 19, 2004

Feel like zombie ...

I was awake all night and was trying to get some sleep this morning but I just couldn't sleeep. Folks were at the Jin Hock's to keep him awake so that he didn't miss his morning flight to Malaysia. There was cards game, there was music, there was gossips, there was bonding, and there was touchy-feely good bye.

And since I am home for CNY before he is back, I won't be seeing him until mid-Feb. And you just can't help missing each other. He ordered a cab but two came and there was a brief tension for a while, but things were under control. Luggage was 3.5 lb overweight, but we managed to squeeze the air out to keep it under the allowed 70 lb, is this a miracle or new science ?

I have 2 papers to write but I don't seem to have the mood to do that. I get attached to people and it can take a while to settle.

1 comment:

m said...

We all miss him terribly, don't we? :) So "pik chik". *grin*

Better do your work...ah?!