Thursday, September 06, 2007

Would gyming help when you are sick?

I have been sick for the past week, the recent trip added to that. I felt lousy and bloated because I have not been gyming for close to two weeks. It sucks! Gyming takes lots of effort, as anyone would agree, I would buy it if I could:) But I went to gym anyway, just to keep myself in shape before the hard earned muscles (which is not a lot to begin with) melt away into fat!!! I feel slightly better after coming back, and am contemplating on an evening jog - Wish me luck please!

Peh Qi and Ai Lin sat for UPSR this week and I think they did OK. No pressure anyway... I know how this thing feels like. Been there, done that!

And you may ask why am I so early today? It is only 4:30PM? Well, I was sick and came home early to rest, ring a bell now?

Thursday, Sept 6, 4:35PM

1 comment:

Jin Hock said...

Get well soon Chuan Seng! Hope to see you in October.