Friday, August 24, 2007

Arafaat is going to Harvard this Fall

Arafaat is attending graduate school in Harvard this Fall - He organised a farewell BBQ and was kind enough to ask me over. I was late but went nevertheless. It was quite a big crowd and I did not know most of them... blending in was rather difficult so I found my comfort zone and stick to it.

Talking about Harvard, I began to think about MIT. I can still remember vividly the Saturday afternoon when I read Rafael's email about hiring me as an RA in his group. That night I could hardly sleep. MIT is one of the best things ever happened in my life so far and the 4.5 years were very well spent. I am going to Boston the first week of Oct and will stay for one week. It will be nice to meet Arafaat there.

Good Luck, and Way to Go, Arafaat!!!

(Friday, August 25, 0:42AM) TGIF!!!

No comments: