Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AMAT rocks!

I spent a full day at Marina Mandarin attending the Applied Material Technology Forum. This was my first time at AMTF and I must say that I had nothing bad to complain about:P

The range of topics were very timely and hot - high-K/metal gate, double patterning, etc. I think it would have been even better if they talked about solar cells, which I proposed in the feedback form. I hope they can consider in future ones.

They must be making good profit. It was quite a big crowd mostly from local industry. The lunch was sumptuous!!! Arguably the best I had so far for a company sponsored event. It was a proper complete 7-course lunch. I ate a lot, so much for the jogging and gyming and keeping waist line under control.

It was a productive day. But the travel on 502 was such a disaster... It was way too long. They gave everyone a free FM radio, but I did not win the lucky draw :(

(Tuesday, August 28, 10:32PM) - The 11-th Anniversary of beloved sister passing in Lunar calander.

No comments: