Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MFL buffet lunch

So the boss bought everyone buffet lunch at Sakura (Omni Theater, Science Center). Why? Because the engineers managed to cut down N2 consumption by 30%. We have been wasting N2 unnecessarily for many years. Everyone was happy it seemed. Me included, afterall it was for everyone to sit down, eat and chat, no? Lots of food, but I exerted self control. Even with that, I started to think about skipping dinner. May need an evening jog/walk/biking.

Got the Wiley Chapter amended. I hate doing this, hopefully this is the last time and the chapter will be accepted as is. I still have two Springer chapters to worry about, it is scaring to think about it. Conference trip to USA is pending approval, but I am getting close. Hope to kill three in one trip: VMIC in Fremont, CA, Stay at MIT, and AMC in Albany, NY. Don't give me hard time, please.

No comments: