Monday, August 20, 2007

Do you dislike Monday?

It's Monday and I arrived in office at 9AM. Was sleeping in the morning and got a rather discouraging e-mail from TW that they are not building fabs in Singapore for now afterall. And no news on my JDP I sent months back - at least give me some feedbacks if they like it or not.

I was totally unproductive the first half of the day. Surfing my morning away in the cyberspace. But I checked out Patrick Teoh's blogs - TokKok and Niamah. I must give him credit because he was one of the Radio 4 DJs that I learnt English (good one of course) from. I enjoyed his programs though I had never dialed to his program. He is an actor now and remarried with two kids??? I think Poo Choo knows him?

Looks like I am going to get a new project from Holden. As usual, pending approval by the top people. Will meet this Wed. I am disgusted by the system totally. I dislike anything that slows me down. No progress in conference leaves - still pending HR processing. Can I go around and tell people I am going to US? I hate it because it does not give you the confidence to do so. What if they discovered an invisible bone in the egg and bar you though you know for a fact that you have followed the procedures? At NTU, they can't deal with non-conventional thingy. They work well if you follow standard template. Don't think about deviating or special case consideration. No such thing in the dictionary. So much talking about innovation!!! No wild ideas please.

(Monday, August 20, 11:02PM) - off to bed soon!

No comments: